Birth

Birth
Thank You Epidural Man! You're The Best!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excuse Me Everybody's Name Is Not Camden And they're Not Your Son!

Nowadays and for a while now it seemed as if everyone's name was Cam or at least Cam was becoming the unconsciously replacement for everyone. Not purposely of course! Camden just seemed to be getting the majority of my attention and my main focus. Too many times my brother has came over or my niece cookie(sister in laws puppy) has been in the room and their names automatically and unconsciously get changed to Cam or poo poo accidentally of course. There have been times when I've even called my husband Cam. You would think that it couldn't get any worse than that but unfortunately it does. There are, LOOK CAREFULLY, ALOT of instances where I have went into full force baby voice/talk while in conversation with adults (again unconsciously). Saying things such as no no or mommy has to go to the bathroom real quick, hush hush, or mommy has to clean up Pooh Pooh. It's horrible but I guess the good thing is that it seems to be hilarious to everyone else. It's better they laugh than be creeped out. I have got to break this habit and hopefully very soon because everybody isn't Cam or my son for that matter. OneLuv and God Bless.



                                     ----D.C.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts That You Might Have Missed

Pages

Psalm for the Day