Birth

Birth
Thank You Epidural Man! You're The Best!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My most creative self yet!!!

Old are the days of believing that I had reached the climax of my most creative potential, childbirth changed that. With baby came another boatload of newfound and unknown creativity that was anxiously waiting to be tapped in to. As I look at myself now as a mother and look at myself almost a year ago pre child there's a huge space left open for irony and laughter. Nowadays I find it purely comical that the once kid not so friendly is obsessed with singing handmade baby jams, coming up with baby recipes, finding goofy faces and sounds to get big baby chuckles out, 10,000 ways of playing peekaboo and trying to come up with every silly way of convincing baby to open his mouth when his food is in front of him. Never in a million years would I have thought that my creativity would be more than music, artistry, writing, and crafting. Now my resume has stretched all the way down to flash cards, snack time, working knowledge of all the latest baby songs, creator of time consuming, quiet time and skill building games and baby food guru. At the end of the day I'm a mother who has found the potential or almost potential of her ever evolving creativity and it may be hilarious to old self but really how awesome is that of us fellow mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts That You Might Have Missed

Pages

Psalm for the Day