1. Catching all the popular kid shows on On Demand.
2. Memorizing and having favorite toddler tunes on the local toddler tunes channel.
3. Learning new lullabies to sing a long to.
4. Smiling at every thing someone does to and with your baby.
5. Spending over an hour in Babies R' Us when you originally only went there to get two or three items, then coming out with six items instead.
6. Choosing one nickname that eventually turns into about 10,000 nicknames, and that’s just from mommy!
7. Having to go on the prowl to hunt for new mommy friends and play dates.
8. Sharing everything on my plate that tastes good to baby.
9. Having to find creative ways to keep baby from grabbing his poop while changing poopy diapers.
10. Loving baby way too much, wanting another one of the opposite sex and then forgetting the pain of childbirth.
*AHHHH ISN’T MOTHERHOOD GRAND!*