- My Cam took his first independent walk at 10 months old and now he's mastered running. lol!
- My Cam made his first pee pee in the potty at 13 months old. A and a half week later were trying real hard to catch that 4th pee pee in the potty! But we are staying hopeful. LOL!
- I like when he says "mommy" (which he just started saying) instead of "mama".
- He can say "maama" (grandma) and "pawpaw" (grandaddy).
- He tries to sing his abc's.
- He took his first dive in the pool.
- My baby is becoming quite the little singer and dancer. Trying to imitate and keep up with mommy and daddy.
- He now greets visitors with "Hi baby" and then when they make their exit it's "Bye baby."
- Every animal he sees is "Cookie".
- He knows how to say "dirty" when he sees something that's and when mommy (me) doesn't let him get his way.
- Pawpaw or daddy is sometimes called 'papi" or "papiya". So the spanish toys are obviously working!
- He wakes up in the morning with great conversation starting each one of with "hi baby" or "Cookie".
- He now enjoys great conversations, singing and dancing with mommy, helping mommy "try " to clean, playing his instruments, talking on the phone, taking showers and getting his little hand and feet kissed by yours truly.....me.
- Every joke he now gets and laughs along with even when he's asleep in his crib!
- He blows kisses back and hugs.
Love my Cam!