Birth

Birth
Thank You Epidural Man! You're The Best!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thank God for sleeping babies(and deeply hidden energy boosts).

As the late night, early morning hit me in the dead of my sleep I suddenly woke up with a surge of energy. I had drilled into my mind what I would do (or should I say what I had planned to do) after work. I refused to once again go home on a Friday evening play with Cam, tend to Cam's needs, hang out with hubby then go to sleep. Not again! So, as I lifted my head up and talked my hubby into dreamland, I decided to get my butt out of bed and do what I said I would. Yes! It was the perfect time and opportunity to be productive. I swept, mopped, scrubbed, wiped down mirrors, cleaned toilet bowls and tanks, created new jewelry pieces, edited my ever so growing list of errands and needed household items for the weekend and of course but last but not least I got on my blogs and I WROTE! Feeling of accomplishment at 4:00 in the morning: Check!  The opportunity for me to do all the things I set out to do this weekend has finally been fully taken advantage of and it was all due to my insane burst of energy, my sleeping hubby and my sleeping baby! Thank you God for sleeping babies.

                                                 D.C.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts That You Might Have Missed

Pages

Psalm for the Day