Birth

Birth
Thank You Epidural Man! You're The Best!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Woe Daycare

A sense of relief hit me this morning as my baby boy chewed on his piece of toast and took a few sips of pedialite and kept them down. No vomit, No diarrhea yay!!! Proud mommy yes indeed. My baby was on the way to a speedy recovery after being struck with a stomach virus that's been obviously going around at his daycare. As much as I hate leaving my baby at daycare, this little sick experience makes me that much more hesitant to take him back up there Monday morning. Woe daycare.  So conflicted right now, but thanking God that my baby is a trooper and beat that tummy bug with a smile and a good amount of humor.


                                         D.C.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts That You Might Have Missed

Pages

Psalm for the Day