Birth

Birth
Thank You Epidural Man! You're The Best!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Don't call me Denise call me Mommy!

Yes it is the time of exploration for my baby. I cannot break his habit of spontaneously greeting me with "Denise". As my son becomes more familiar with names, titles and faces he has also not only become very familiar with my name being "mommy" but he is also familiar with my other name: Denise or "Nise". At times we go back and forth (making me further believe that my little boy knows that one name overrules the other but this  new found name for "mommy" is a gold mine for him):
Camden: "Nise"
Me: "Mommy"
Camden: "Nise"
Me: "Mommy"
Camden: "De-nise"
Me: "Mommy"
Camden: *giggles*

Oh another work in progress as I giggle to myself. The boy has got a great sense of humor and the fun begins!
                                            D.C.M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts That You Might Have Missed

Pages

Psalm for the Day