Nowadays and for a while now it seemed as if everyone's name was Cam or at least Cam was becoming the unconsciously replacement for everyone. Not purposely of course! Camden just seemed to be getting the majority of my attention and my main focus. Too many times my brother has came over or my niece cookie(sister in laws puppy) has been in the room and their names automatically and unconsciously get changed to Cam or poo poo accidentally of course. There have been times when I've even called my husband Cam. You would think that it couldn't get any worse than that but unfortunately it does. There are, LOOK CAREFULLY, ALOT of instances where I have went into full force baby voice/talk while in conversation with adults (again unconsciously). Saying things such as no no or mommy has to go to the bathroom real quick, hush hush, or mommy has to clean up Pooh Pooh. It's horrible but I guess the good thing is that it seems to be hilarious to everyone else. It's better they laugh than be creeped out. I have got to break this habit and hopefully very soon because everybody isn't Cam or my son for that matter. OneLuv and God Bless.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Now That was a good Day, it was just the fingers!
*A conversation between Mommy and Cam about why everything has to go in the mouth*:
- "Cam my man why must you try to fit all those fingers in your mouth poo?"
- "Well mommy I can't choose just one, they all taste soooo good!"
- "Cam, My son why must the paci go in your mouth backwards? Isn't that uncomfortable?"
- "No mommy! Got to explore the whole paci and all its flavors. I got more teeth coming in so it feels alright on my little gums. Be cool mommy, chillax!"
- "Cam Cam you found out how to put your own shirt sleeves and collar in your mouth, when did this start?"
- "Mommy you obviously are off track. Pay attention more when I'm chilling in my playpen. You know I'm not always playing!"
- "I love you Cam!"
- "I love you to mommy, now let me try to put your shirt, hair and chin in my mouth so I'll have something to chew and suck on while we're killing time."
- *BABY TWILIGHT* "Ok Edward!" LOL!
Posted by Mrs. DCM at 9:38 AM