Dear Santa mommy's have wishes too! Here is my Christmas list I promise I have tried to be good this year. These are the things I hope for:
1. Plastic covered walls, floors and furniture.
2. A plastic bubble to put Cam in to block out unnecessary germs.
3. A mommy vacation.
4.Successful potty training before age two.
5. To exercise without Cam thinking it's a tag game.
6. To wake up with the same natural energy that Cam has when he wakes up.
7. For people (especially strangers) to know to ask mommy before offering candy (hard, big candy pieces especially).
8. For Cam to wash himself up at least once a week, so mommy can be spared a back ache.
9. To next year put the Christmas tree up way before we are down to one week before Christmas.
10. More coupons!
11. More energy!
12. Better time management or more hours in the day.
13. The desire to at least like to wash dishes, so I wont feel like I'm cutting myself slowly while slaving over the sink.
14. Next time for it to be a girl.
15. For Cam to stop growing so fast.
16. For Cam's intelligence to not catch up with mine before he turns two!
And oh I know there's plenty more to add but so far these are the most significant things that I can come up with....... that is for the present time. Until them Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! God Bless