- Buying bannanas everytime you go to the store when you don't even eat bananas.
- Caving into the family bed, knowing your child is a wild sleeper.
- Whistling the theme song of Caillou randomly while out and about.
- Prohibiting drinks after 8 o clock because you know the consequences.
- Having brain Farts quite frequently.
- Cleaning 3 times a day if not more.
- Excited to have a mommy break than missing your child an hour later.
- Having a love/hate relationship with your hair and potty training.
- Finding yourself occasionally stalking other moms in attempt to find mommy friends.
- Realizing that being patient is an understatement.
- Seeing someone else's pregnant baby bump and being terrified but also in awe at the same time.
- Anticipating your little ones bedtime so you can have some quiet time to be productive or do something adult-like then winding up falling asleep yourself.
This blog was inspired by a very great book that I stumbled upon by Harry H. Harrison Jr.