Birth

Birth
Thank You Epidural Man! You're The Best!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Back To Work I Go

Ahhhhh! Back to the incredible world of working! This week brought a heavy change to my mommy schedule. On Monday morning I started work again full time after  six months of job hunting. Although I like to categorize myself under "moms that really like to work and feel a sense of accomplishing something by working and professional adult interaction" I also love spending a good chunk of daytime with my baby boy. So, of course I experienced a moment of being trapped by that huge bittersweet feeling of being happy to be back to work but also being a little sad about losing that extra special time with my son. But I realized that at the end of the day I am blessed to see what is still the beauty of my day regardless of how many hours I work which is: still making time for my hubby and especially for my son in spite of every other task that I have to take care of in this sometimes busy place called life. Its amazing to see the beauty of hidden energy, a little creativity and a yearning to just make the most of whatever time I have to spend with my boy. That is my great reward at the end of the work day. So, all in all I guess I kind of do have the best of both worlds all depending on how I percieve it and what I choose to make out of the time that I have with the baby boy that I love.

                             D.C.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts That You Might Have Missed

Pages

Psalm for the Day